Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday Tips - Family Tree Magazine 101 Best Websites


It is one of my favorite times of the year - that day in August when Family Tree Magazine posts its yearly list of "101 Best Websites".  Here is the link to this year's great list.

I especially appreciate the way these best genealogy websites are organized by geographic areas as well as by topic.  Included are the best sites are researching southern, northern, midwestern, and western states in the US.  Some of the sites listed are familiar ones while others are new resources to me.  I'm also going to be looking at some of the sites listed under the photo and mapping topic, especially those sites that provide access to historical maps.

It is definitely worth looking at this annual list from Family Tree Magazine.  You'll probably decide to bookmark this list for future reference.  I know I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment